The Vitus Razor provides a solid introduction to cycling on the open roads; this lightweight performer combines durability and affordability in one neat package. The new Razor delivers unrestricted enjoyment and comfortable on each ride.
Lightweight 6061-T6 Alloy Frame with T700 HM-UD Carbon Fork With Alloy Steerer
A lightweight 6061-T6 alloy frame has been designed so you can ride and/or commute every single day of the year. Up front, Vitus opted for a T700 HM-UD carbon bladed fork with alloy steerer to dampen road vibrations and increase rider comfort.
Ample clearance was always kept in mind so you can fit mudguards easily as the added eyelets allow ease of fitment on both the alloy frame and carbon fork. Additionally, Vitus ncluded pannier rack mounts to broaden the bikes capabilities as an all-rounder for commuting and social riding.
Shimano Claris Groupset
The Razor combines sharp looks with sharp handling. Equipped with a Shimano Claris groupset with a Vitus wheelset and finishing kit, this entry-level road bike will become a trusty companion.
- Frame: Double Butted 6061-T6 Alloy
- Forks: High-modulus T700 HM-UD carbon with 3k weave finish with alloy steerer
- Chainset: Shimano Claris 2450, 50tx34t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Claris 2400
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris 2400, 31.8mm band
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris 2400
- Cassette: Shimano Shimano HG-50, 8-speed, 11t-28t
- Chain: Shimano HG40, 8-speed
- Rims: Vitus Alloy
- Front Hub: Vitus Alloy
- Rear Hub: Vitus Alloy
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Kenda, 700c x 25c
- Front Brake: Dual pivot, long reach
- Rear Brake: Dual pivot, long reach
- Handlebars: Vitus compact, 6061 Alloy, 120mm drop / 72mm reach
- Headset: Neco integrated, 1.1/8”
- Stem: Vitus, 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminium, + / – 6 degree rise
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus, 6061-T6 alloy, 15mm offset, 27.2mmx350mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus bolt
Weight: 9.60kg/21.16lbs (Size 54cm)